Friday, April 13, 2007

Sean and Kristin

Our Engagement January 19, 2007
Sean and Kristin at the Condo before dinner at Anthony's.










I (Kristin) had planned a SURPRISE birthday party for our friend Rachel. I pulled out all the stops and was confident this was going to be the best surprise ever! Well, it was the best surprise ever, the surprise was on me! Everyone new that Sean was going to propose to me at Anthony's that night event the Birthday girl.





I obviously said yes!


We have set the date for August 12, 2007. Here are some pictures from that night January 19, 2007. You can also visit our web page for more details about the wedding..... www.theknot.com/ourwedding/kristindonovan&Sean drew
hope you all enjoy the pictures! Kristin = )


The Ring! We both love it! The sparkles are family sparkles from my mom's family and she gave it to us to do whatever we wanted with it. So I took the ring to Rings and Things in downtown Port Orchard and had them cut the diamond off the original mounting and place it in this mounting that is in now, more my style! No one will ever have a ring like this or even close to as special as this is to us!





Kristin and the birthday girl Rachel! She knew the whole time that I was planning a surprise party for!








I was very surprised, as you can see. I had been concentrating on Rachel's birthday party so heavily that the thought that this could happen did not even cross my mind.










The table behind us was kind enough to congratulate our big evening with a nice bottle of Bubbly! We of course went over and thanked them for their very kind gesture! And after that....we enjoyed the drink for sure!




















I've always wanted more brothers!


I have 2 older brothers of my own, now 2 more older brothers! Good thing I can take the teasing and better watch out 'cause I can dish it out too!








All our friends were there to celebrate too!
There is Christian too, bottom of the picture on the left!!














These are my girls! Rachel top left, Me top right,
Tonya bottom left and Brandy bottom right!
There girls have been there for me and are very special!






Sean and Kristin!! happy couple!

7 comments:

christopher said...

and you get alot of new cousins too. congrats.

Emma Denman said...

Congrats to both of you!

markandjoanne said...

Welcome to the family!

Joanne and Mark

Alesta Leigh said...

Tons o' cousins!
Congratulations!

devonne said...

You both look so happy and in love. Good job on the surprize shawn. It's good to be in love.

Michael said...

Annie and I could not be more pleased. Kristin has fit right into our world with the ability to dish out the teasing as well as taking it, a much needed skill in this house. And she is learning the first rule in the house, "not to believe anything Christian says", he is the bigest tease.

Patty said...

We forget to make mention this great event in the South-end Drew sector of Kitsap. Yahoo!!!
Congratulations to you both,
Pat 'n Patty.