Monday, April 9, 2007

The Denmans Update


Okay so Devonne updated us with her family & I realized that some or even most of you haven't met Daniel or know anything about him other than what my dad already posted.

ANNNNNYWAY, Daniel & I met early 2004 at church. We were introduced by a friend. I liked him immediately.. he couldn't remember my name. :( Anyway, we started really dating in June. I knew he had signed up for the Air Force before we met so I already was not looking to him leaving. The following March (2005), he left for basic training. He was supposed to be gone for only six weeks... it turned into nine months. Though many people didn't think we would actually make it, I knew that I wanted to marry that boy. He proposed a couple days after Christmas 2005. We got hitched June 24th, 2006.

Daniel is a loadmaster with C-17 airplanes. He is gone frequently for around 10 days to three weeks. I don't like it but we make it work. He is definitely worth it. I can't even began to explain how proud I am of what he does everyday for this country & everyone in it.

So far through our nine month marriage he was gone for four months of it. He was gone from November 1st to March 3rd, so no holidays together last year. He was deployed to Turkey for four months flying back & forth from the Middle East in Operation Enduring Freedom & Operation Iraqi Freedom.

In other news, there is NO little Daniels or Emmas on the way. We are waiting for awhile. Besides we can't steal Maddy's thunder! :)

Well, I hope all of you are doing wonderfully & having a good week! Hopefully, we can get some more sunshine to warm this state up!!!

~Em :)~

No comments: