Saturday, April 21, 2007

Happy birthday to me!



Yesterday was my 19th birthday. I woke up to a bunch of little notes all over the house from Lydia. Then Dad came over and brought me a gift card for JCPenney! Devonne and Billie then came over and brought a little present and some chai tea. I LOVE chai. Dad went home, then Mom got off work and came home. Devonne and Billie left. When Lydia got home from school she made me a cake. It was soooo pink! Tyler and my friend Nathan came over to help me celebrate. It was really nice to just have a few people over. Then when everyone was done partying Tyler and I got a nice movie night together. We watched 'Click' with Adam Sandler, and 'Talladega Nights' with Will Ferrel. It was a really fun birthday! Here are some pictures:

Auntie 'Teeka' and Billie.













Alesta, Tyler, and Nathan.













Blowing out the candles!


3 comments:

Erick said...

Happy Birthday!

markandjoanne said...

Happy Birthday!!

Dottie and Larry said...

Happy Belated Birthday! All the best in the year to come.