Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A little update.

No sign of Cooper. This is day 4. I made posters and drove around Port Orchard. Someone at this coffee shop called 'The Bethel Buzz' said that they saw a dog that looked like Cooper but when they tried to call him he ran away. That sounds like something he would do. Tyler and I have called the pound two times. No sign of him. So we're just praying that we either find him or he is somewhere safe. I miss him.

Also, Tyler has moved into my place of residence. AKA my Mother's house. He isn't having much luck at home right now. and Madison could come early. So, he is staying in our cottage and I sleep in the living room. But that is ok, because the couch helops me not move around alot at night. It's Grandma's old couch too! Haha. But, I would appreciate prayers for Tyler too.

Other than that, I have an appt. in half an hour. So I need to go.
Thanks for reading.

3 comments:

christopher said...

you'll find him, posters work!

markandjoanne said...

our dog, Jessie, ran away last night. We called and called her and it was too dark to go looking so we came in. It was a horrible feeling going to bed without her. But this morning she was back. I'll bet Cooper will be back soon, too.

Mark and Jo

Dottie and Larry said...

Any sign of Cooper??