Monday, April 9, 2007

Alesta's figured it out...?


Tyler's birthday. March 2007. Giving kisses.

Whoa! Easter 2007. 35 weeks old.

Oh my goodness. I might have finally figured this thing out. Well, Emma and Dad pretty much filled you all in on Alesta and her big, fat belly. But I do have one thing to say that no one knows about yet. Yesterday, Easter Day, Tyler asked me to marry him. I accepted! That will take place in a year. Madison should be here in about 5 weeks, and I couldn't be happier. I can't wait to hold this little baby in my arms and show her off to the world. That is all I have to say right now. I'm kind of sleepy. Goodbye!

3 comments:

Bro' Rick said...

Alesta, may I be the first on this Blogsite to congratulate you on your announcement!! Love, your Uncle Rick

markandjoanne said...

Ok, let me be the second one to congratulate you on your announcement! Sounds like its going to be a big year for you. What hospital are you going to have the baby at?

Mark

Alesta Leigh said...

St. Josephs in Tacoma.