Wednesday, May 30, 2007

What have we been up to lately.....TONS!

This past weekend for Memorial Day Sean and I went camping with some friends in Sequim at Sequim Bay State Park. We had a great time relaxing and playing with everyone else's kids! We arrived on Thursday evening and pitched our tent and hung out. Friday morning we gathered the troops and headed to the Olympic Game Farm. That place is so FUN! If you have never gone you need to and if you already have go again. Sean loved it! He kept feeding all the animals and letting them stick their heads in the car. Saturday we all went to the Spit. Sean, Janette and I tryed our luck at walking to the light house at the end of the spit. Sounds easy right? That is what I thought. NOPE! Not so easy. The walk is about 7 miles one way. I made it about half way and then begged that we turn back. Sean, the mountain man, did great of course. Sunday we left just in time to drive right into the rain as we crossed the floating bridge.

Some really exciting news....
Soon we will have a new camera to capture all our moments and share them with you all.
Not sure if any of you remember but Christmas 2005 at Ric and Cheri's house Sean and I exchanged gifts and he gave me a digital camera...well on St Patty's Day I had my purse stolen. The camera was in there as well as everything else in my life...wallet, make-up(girls you know), Sean's cash, my cash, keys you name it, it was in there.

Well, hopefully this week we will be getting our new camera. It is being sent to Michael and Annie's house for safe shipping. Can't wait we are so excited and can't wait to getting back to capturing our memories again!

Here are a couple pictures from my Maid of honors camera, we went out on her and her hubby's boat and drove to The Boat Shed. Some of the pictures are great! Enjoy!





1 comment:

markandjoanne said...

Ah...the Boat Shed...we're jealous. Great photos!

Mark and Joanne