Monday, May 21, 2007

Cooper.

Cooper is no longer MIA.
My friend's Jessica and Nathan saw him up for adoption at the Kitsap Humane Society.
He was under the name 'Herman'. (Ew.)
I called and told them that they had my dog.
I went there and they told me that in order to redeem him I had to give them $363.00 because he now belongs to them.
Apparently he was there for 5 days, which makes him their property.
I told them that I had called their lost and found hotline everyday and never heard about him.
Thay said that he was on there.
But he was called a 'Foxhound/Akitta mix'.
He isn't.
So they took down the price to $200.40.
Still to much.

I told them to put him back up for adoption.
Tomorrow, my friend is going to adopt him for $80.
She is then going to give him to me.

Yeah.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Great news! I knew he'd come back somehow!