Thursday, May 31, 2007

The West Family Update

Okay, I tried to sit down and post something awhile ago and I never got around to finishing it. So here is what is going on in the West family. It is 92 degrees in Yakima today and just beautiful. This last Friday I got offerred a new position working at the Ahtanum Correctional Complex. It is a state facilities and I will be the new business advisor to the superintendant. I also just recently started selling pampered chef. Jesse is still working for the Army as an equipment operator and loves being able to play on his tonka toys every day. We finally got our garden planted this last weekend and can't wait until it is ready to eat. We are contemplating having a gathering at our place for the weekend of the 4th of July so if anyone is interested let me know. We have plenty of land for tents, campers, etc. Well, that should cover it for now. I will get some pictures up here the next time I post something. Love you all!

Kelley & Jesse West

2 comments:

Patty said...

Watch out for Peter Rabbit and Bambi when your garden starts producing beautiful green leaves. We don't want to hear you ended up having deer and rabbit for dinner instead of healthy greens.

devonne said...

finally kelley, took you long enough. hee hee glad you joined see you the 16th