Saturday, May 19, 2007

Although we have been apart for most of it

Daniel & I are just around the corner from our one year anniversary. I know... such a feat. But I wanted to make a video/slideshow of the time that we do get to spend together. Since he has been gone for probably six or more months that we have been married there isn't a lot of different pictures. Daniel 'should' be coming home any minute/day/week now. He has been gone since the 30th of April & I am dying to see him. He hasn't even met his new neice yet. :( Well, here's the video.

PS. Thanks Aunt Joanne & Uncle Mark for 'helping' me find onetruemedia. BTW, your son is A-DOR-A-BLE!!!

1 comment:

Joanne said...

I LOVE this! Especially the way you included video with the photos. What a bunch of fun you and Daniel have together!
And the wedding looked absolutely BEAUTIFUL!