Thursday, July 12, 2007

ART



















So Last weekend I had an art opening, I know I didn't really get the word out that well, I sent out some cards I didn't have everyones address and obviously, in hindsight I really should have just posted something on this handy dandy blog about it.
As you can see my always photogenic father made it (I think this is his serious look)




here is an image of the card if you didn't get to see it in your mailbox.












This picture was looking through the front window of the place at the sunset. You might recognize one of those names on the window too, the bottom one is my friend Ephraim, his work was up as well.

This guy is my friend matt, he and his girlfriend Elisheba own the place where the show was. He turned his head right as I was snapping the picture, just thought it was good I love the lighting.

The show will be up until the 27th of July if any of you happen to be in Seattle, Capitol hill area
the address is:
1351 East Olive Way Seattle,WA 98122
also:
www.fairegallerycafe.com

you can find my website at www.cdrew.com although it is horribly neglected and contains no new images,none of the stuff from this show for sure.
I will let you all know when I get more content on there. and once again if after this little teaser you still want more pictures... click here.


cheers!!!
-chris

















2 comments:

Bro' Rick said...

A Great Show!! and great pics too! viewing the album you posted, it looks like folks got happier as the evening passed...after the old man left, that is. makes an old man proud though.

Patty said...

Sorry we missed your showing. Had we known about it, we would have been there. We are happy you have accomplished this mass production. From one artist to another, having numerous pieces for showing is not an over-night project. Congratulations!
Patty