Wednesday, June 6, 2007

This last weekend...






Daniel & I decided at 3pm that we wanted to go camping. We also invited our good friends/neighbors, the Tacbas'. I was babysitting till 5pm across the courtyard so Daniel & Junior went to the Commissary for the food, Erin packed what else we needed & by the time I got off of babysitting, I just needed to pack myself. We went to Cougar Rock in the Mt Rainier National Park. It is an amazing place to camp, if you like that sort of thing. Anyway, we got there at 9pm set up camp, ate, roasted marshmellows & went to bed. We left the next morning at 10:30am (we had a surprise LUAU party for a neighbor's 40th that day) & even though we didn't even stay a full 24 hours, it was a wonderful time! Here (of course) are some pictures from our trip. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Alesta Leigh said...

You have had those shoes forever!