Tuesday, July 28, 2009

LIL' MAN ISN'T SO LITTLE ANYMORE

For those of you who didn't hear, I got a call from my boss two days before I came back from maternity leave to tell me that I was getting bumped out of my position by a more senior employee whose position had been eliminated. I prayed and searched hard and was offered a new position as Regional Business Manager for DSHS Home & Community Services. I began my job job on July 16th and so far I LOVE IT. I think my getting bumped was a blessing in disguise.

So now that I am employeed and able to afford it :-) we went and got Gunner's pictures and our first family pictures done this last Saturday.

So...since I'm behind in my picture posting here is a few to catch everyone up. He is 4 1/2 months.











5 comments:

Emma Denman said...

oh how sweet is my baby nephew? i didnt know he could sit up now. he is getting so so big! give him a big fat kiss from auntie emma!

Alesta Leigh said...

these pictures are beautiful! you all look very good. and happy of course.

Dottie and Larry said...

Congrats on the job. Thanks for posting pictures.

Patty said...

We just adore your pics. I don't think we could find anything sweeter and more loving than these precious photos. Keep them coming!

Pat and Patty said...

The boy has attitude. (Seen in the picture where he's shaking his fist at the camera.)