Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Yard Sale

I decided to go to the huge yard sale this year @ kitsap fair grounds. i called dad, ( pat) pretty sure he was going to see if he wanted to meet there. he said to meet about 7:15 so i'm thinking it starts at 7:30. nope! i get my bootie out of bed @6:00 (which is early for me) and try to wake up my little guy. turns out it started at 8:00am! dad, patty, sherri, and dottie we're already first in line. now, i love yard sales but it was freezing!we were all huddled together to keep warm. (any toddler cocoa anyone?) it must run in the drew blood to love yard sales. it was nice to see some of my family. by the way, my aunts are so pretty, they both still look 30. (hope that runs in my geans too). anyways it was ablast, glad i got up. i found lots of kids stuff. what did the rest of you find? any great deals? Who's going next year?
devonne

2 comments:

Dottie and Larry said...

My best bargain was a $2 tin with EIGHT (8) thick, glass, cone-shaped candle holders (made in India), which I plan to use to make a candle-lier for my deck. Next free-time project!!

Patty said...

Our best bargin was ALL OF IT! All 12 bags full. Ba-Ba Black Sheep will be having a huge garage sale very soon. Benefits to go to the Susan G Koman 3-Day if it ever warms up.
Patty