Sunday, February 10, 2008

Pink for Patty

See my new shoes???




On September 12-14, 2008 I will tie up my shoelaces and head off on a 3-Day, 60-mile hike in the city of Seattle - all in an effort to do something bold in the fight for a cure for breast cancer, because no woman - not Patty - not any of the women and girls we care about - should have to deal with the fear, the diagnosis, or treatment of breast cancer.

Please consider helping by donating $$ (every penny counts) and/or helping in my fundraising effort by: (1) donating items for our garage sale, (2) buying a "Pink for Patty" T-shirt (coming soon), (3) forwarding our story and donation website to everyone you know, and of course (4) letting me know of any other creative fundraising ideas you have.

I am required to raise at least $2200 for the Susan G. Komen for the Cure and National Philanthropic Trust (my personal goal is $3,000). You can "Donate to Dottie" directly on my fundraising website or by calling 800.996.3DAY. My participant number is 1586312.

Cheri and Pat (and possibly others) are considering joining and once they sign on the dotted line we will become a team of walkers (each needing to raise the $2,200 minimum). Please help support us.

Let's all think "Pink for Patty"!





1 comment:

Emma Denman said...

i would definitely like to add some items to your garage sale.. daniel and i have an elliptical that we never use and that could bring in some money. also we have both men and women's clothing we were just about to get rid of.. let me know what i can do with all of it.. i am sure i can find more around the house that we dont use. :)

also i would like to put in my order for a pink for patty t shirt. thank you!