Friday, September 14, 2007

Wendy loves her chickens. She walkes with them everywhere. If you ever thought
the dietzmans were a little off, just take a close look at the chickens TOES.. TEEHE TEEEHE.
Yes, painted toe nails. The truth is out. We really are crazy.. We get two eggs everyday and some days we get 3. Two average size and one small dark brown and light tan. We still have 3 chickens that haven't started to lay yet. These will be multi colored. They are called Easter eggs. Green,yellow and blue. Can't wait for these.


2 comments:

Pat and Patty said...

Oh such sweet memories! I don't think I painted the toes of my little "chick" friends, but they followed me everywhere. Waiting for the school bus was hard because they wanted to jump on too. I had three little Banties with leggin's and one pushy rooster. Wendy will keep these memories alive forever.
Thanks for sharing Diane,
Patty

Erick said...

Ah! The chicken has stolen her two front teeth!