Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Denman Update


Ok so...
We have been living in CA for seven months and are really enjoying it. We recently moved into base housing (only 4 days ago) and have been putting the house together before Daniel leaves. If anyone wants our new address, let me know. Daniel is leaving for a deployment in about three hours so please pray for his safety and return QUICKLY!!!
Lydia is coming to visit around the 12th of March and will be here for about 5 days and will be the first one of the family and I am so excited to go shopping at the outlet mall with her! YAY! Then Devonne and her adorable sons will come and visit around the 8th of April for about a week. I am really excited to see them but pray I get the time off of work! Anyway, hope all is well with everyone. Good Bye!

1 comment:

Dottie and Larry said...

I haven't been keeping up with the blog (Shame on me) Yes, send me the new address and I will email the Drew Crew