Friday, May 1, 2009

Small news in my life.

As some of you know I work at Uncles Games in Redmond Town Center. What may be news is I promoted to Assistant Manager recently. Now in my company all employees essentially do assistant manager work to begin with, we all have keys to the store and are responsible for opening and closing, etc. Being the Assistant Manager in title means they are training you to be Manager. Yesterday my Manager, Jodie, found out she is pregnant. This means she will be quitting in about 9 months and I will more than likely be the new Manager of my store. To quote Jodie 'If you aren't nervous about that something's wrong' Yeah, nothings wrong.

3 comments:

Patty said...

Congrats to both you and your manager......now will your Uncle Ray get 20% store discounts for puzzles? Just kidding!

Erick said...

Seriously, if anyone wants something from my store my discount is more than 20%, just let me know ;)

markandjoanne said...

Congratulations!!!