Saturday, March 28, 2009

Pictures, Life, Update.



Well nothing too exciting happens in the life of Lydia. But, just to update, I am still attending school, havent dropped out and gotten into any hard drugs or anything. ;) I go to South and Olympic College. I am still working at Stafford Suites retirement home and LOVE it. Best job, not that I have any others to compare it to. Other then that there is nothing too exciting. I have posted a picture of alesta and I just cause, and a picture of my boyfriend (at cheri's request when i saw her last) and I at the tolo dance. His name is Greg Wasilchen, yes he has VERYYYY long hair, we are exact opposites in looks, and will have been together for six months in april.

3 comments:

Alesta Leigh said...

good blog lid.
;)

Pat and Patty said...

Amen to all that Lydia put to print! Greg is a very nice guy and we support all her wonderful decisions. Good for you Lydia!
Dad & Patty

Ric and Cheri said...

Thank-You, and a lovely couple you are. Tall men are great except for slow dancing. I speak from experience it does a number on your neck.

Aunt Cheri