Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I am sixteen going on seventeen.

Well, not anymore. As of yesterday I am officially 17! It was a quite delightful birthday. My best friends brought me flowers at school, and alesta brought me balloons. When I got home we had cake (which is quite adorable if you can't see for yourself) and opened presents :). At work emma had sent me flowers, and my coworker had made me brownies. Then when I came home dad and patty were there with more presenttsss :). So it was busy and perfect.

Thats it. haha. just thought I'd be a bit self centered and post a blog all about meeee! The picture to the left I look a little strange in, my eyes are slightly squinted, but thats alright. :]

3 comments:

markandjoanne said...

Happy Birthday!!

Pat and Patty said...

My youngest is 17? How is that possible?

Dottie and Larry said...

Happy Belated Birthday - sounds like it was a good one!