Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I'm a happy Grandpa Pat (Gramma Patty's pleased too)

Yes. As Devonne said, I'm going to be a grandpa for the fourth time. Oh, did I say "fourth"? I guess that's because Devonne is faster with her news than Kelley is with hers. That's right, Kelley and Jesse are expecting their first child around St. Patrick's Day, somewhere around a month before Devonne and John. (Stay tuned for Devonne's actual date.) Since I'm posting this message from Kelley's dial-up conection in Yakima, I understand her delay in sharing this news on the blog. (It's sloooooow.)

On another front: Patty and I have a house. It appears that our years of renting are coming to an end. The house is in Bremerton and has just the amenities we need; a big kitchem for Patty and a small yard for me.

It's a happy house, don't you think? Cheri said it was smiling.


Patty's big kitchen. Did I mention the hard wood floors? Pat's small yard. (Yes, this is the whole yard.)

Well, that's the news for now . . . one more thing, please keep Daniel (and Emma) in prayer during his time of service to our country. God bless you, Daniel.

3 comments:

Erick said...

I'm having kitchen deja vu here. That looks so much like the kitchen in the house on Snyder in that picture.

Emma Denman said...

Thank you, dad.

Anonymous said...

i like the cute little yard.
& the hard wood floors.

but i must disagree.
the house is not smiling, but it does have a moustache!

-alesta.