Thursday, December 27, 2007

new year update













How is everyone, i haven't checked out the blog for awhile, just got caught up. Already a new year. Can anyone believe it's almost 2008? How did that happen? Christmas was wonderful. Mom surprised Lydia with a sewing machine! The silly picture of lydia was her entertaining my son Billie. I had to put it up to embarrass her. (hee hee). What will the new year bring? Our family will be opening another garage door company! Big plans, lots of work, but we're ready for the challenge. I can't believe my son is 3 yrs old already. Well, onto a new year. many blessings. Love, the ramers (devonne)



p.s. i had to put all the funny pics cause we all know how teenagers can be . . . and how big sisters will never change . . . .

2 comments:

Emma Denman said...

I am loving all those pictures.

Lydia L Drew said...

thank you for these lovely things. I realllly love it
anyways the group one is my favorite though.